AMRC-1002 & FC-1002 Instruction Manual Download
WARNING – Your system comes with a safety pin and tamper-seal tag in place. This safety pin is not to be removed until the Cable is completely installed. Read instructions completely before installing. KEEP WELDERS AWAY FROM AUTOMATIC PRESSURIZED LINES.
AMRC-1002 & FC-1002 Installation Guide
Bottle Mounting & Installation
- Bottle is recommended to be mounted in Mounting Point A or Mounting Point B.
- Bottle ships with 2-1.5” roll bar mounts.
- Two automatic lines, one line is to be run into the drivers’ compartment and the other to be run into the fuel cell area.
- When cleaning car make sure to cover nozzles to prevent from accidental discharge and/or clogging of nozzle.
- The AMRC-1002 also has the ability for manual discharge with 3 nozzles, 1 recommended for the cockpit and the other 2 for the engine bay.
KEEP WELDERS AWAY FROM AUTOMATIC PRESSURIZED STEEL BRAIDED LINES.